|What is your return policy?|
|For Webstore Purchases: |
Returns are for store credit only. This is only for full priced products that are in their original (unwound) condition. The customer is responsible for shipping fees and shipping fees are not refunded.
For On-Site Purchases with the Van:
Full refund within 30 days of the receipt. This is only for full priced products that are in their original (unwound) condition. The customer is responsible for coming to the van's location on a day within the return window.
If a customer wishes to mail back their items for return, this can be done for store credit only. This is only for full priced products that are original (unwound) condition. The customer is responsible for shipping fees and shipping fees are not refunded.
|Do you ship?|
|We currently offer domestic shipping within the United States and International Shipping to Canada at this time. Feel free to shop our webstore even if you can't make it to the van itself! Shipping Fees range from $7 for USPS ground shipping and $9 for USPS Priority Mail.|
Shipping is free if you spend $50 or more.
|How does curbside pickup work!|
|If you live within 20 miles of Richmond, VA you can choose the "Curbside Pickup" and we will deliver your purchase straight to your porch (contactless of course)! Please type the address you would like your order delivered in the notes section during checkout. We will send you a separate email after checkout to confirm the delivery address. Your order will be delivered within 24 hours Monday-Thursday (deliveries will be made from 9am-5pm). Please note that deliveries will not happen the same day as events on our calendar. Take note that we will be checking all orders of this type to see if you live within our radius. If you do not, you will be invoiced separately for shipping. |
You can also schedule to pick up an order at events. Simply check out our calendar, pick an event, type that you would like to pickup your order at aforementioned event in the notes, and we will have it ready for pickup at that event. We will send you a separate email after checkout to confirm the event you would like to pick up at. Please note that you will have to pick up your order by the end of the event.
|What are your Class Registration Policies?|
- Class fees are not refundable unless the class is canceled by the shop.
- If you are unable to make the class, Stashi must be notified by 7 calendar days before the start of the class in order to be provided with store credit for use for any future purchase with the shop. Cancellations made after this time window may not be eligible for this except for cases of illness and family emergency, at discretion of the shop. Once a class beings it is no longer possible for students to obtain store credit from missed sessions or personal cancellations.
- Classes with fewer than two students may be canceled or rescheduled for insufficient registration.
- Our classes are for adults only!
- Until COVID is over, social distancing protocols will be followed for all in-person classes. For indoor classes, attendees are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- If in-person classes are cancelled due to COVID restrictions, instructors are prepared to switch to virtual learning for remaining session dates.
- In the event that a class session must be cancelled due to instructor illness or emergency, students will be promptly notified of the cancellation and rescheduling dates for the session.